Louis Moinet Memoris Life Amazonia LM-86.20.AM Limited edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Memoris Life | A modern interpretation of the chronograph
Memoris Life expresses the potential of mechanics while making no compromises on elegance. The design of this contemporary chronograph is inspired by the world's first chronograph produced in 1816 by Louis Moinet, inventor of the chronograph and of high frequency (Guinness World Records).
Every detail of the Memoris Life evokes sportiness, elegance and exclusivity based on a unique mechanism stemming from state-of-the-art research. The curved crystal of the Memoris Life reveals the spectacular and original design of the chronograph. The traditional mechanism has been completely separated, with the chronograph function revealed on the front and the automatic winding system through the back. This new vision makes it possible to fully admire the complexity of this measuring mechanism at each interaction: start, stop, reset. A single, gentle press on the single pusher activates a spectacular show. More than 500 components had to be developed in order to achieve this incomparable feat.
|Case||Grade 5 Titanium|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Bronze Amazonia|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator leather|
|Clasp Type||Folding clasp|
|Additional Information||Limited edition of 12 watches|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.